September 23, 2017
9am – 6pm*
Venue: Villa Park VFW Post 2801
39 E. St. Charles Rd, Villa Park
Welcome Home All Veterans (WHAV) is a coalition of people like you, Veteran Organizations, and numerous businesses who care. Together, our goal is to educate Veterans as close to the announced changes as possible and help them fill out the forms and process what is theirs for the taking. We don’t want any man or woman left behind.
Our process has proven successful over the past few years, as people just like you helped hundreds of Veterans right on the spot. The WHAV annual event allowed us to bring thousands of people together and provide immediate support to Veterans in our local communities. Each event turned into a great celebration thanking Veterans for their service, but more importantly we were able to give them the precious resources they needed to survive.
In addition to having Benefit Resources available, WHAV invites businesses with Veteran specific programs, discounts and resources to staff a booth to promote their services.
Interested in hosting a Veteran Services Booth? Complete & Return the Booth Registration Form
Interested in volunteering, donating, or supporting our organization? Click Here
Some of the Service Booths at the event:
- Sign up for VA Benefits
- Have your status reviewed for new or upgraded Benefits
- Denied claims? Learn how to get your claim reviewed and denials overturned
- Counseling services
Big Heart Home Care
- VA authorized provider of home based care
Abraham Lincoln Cemetery
- Learn about your burial benefits and right to be buried in a Veterans Cemetery
Molly’s Adopt A Sailor
- Get involved! Molly’s send card/letters/care packages to deployed troops in all branches of the military
Veterans Assistance Commission
- The VAC provides temporary emergency financial assistance to Veterans and their families
Check back for more details as they become available